thePIANIST
Thursday, 26 February 2009

Marley

And it's Marley And Me. Ahhh it was a good show, really. At the end of the show, I could have sworn half the cinema was in tears. And yes, it's really the bawl your heart out kind of crying I'm talking about here. There were more than just a couple of people who sat around for some time after the credits just to cool down and handle their emotions.


Won't be a spoiler here, but I guess it's really true that how things just happen in our lives unplanned, and such things are what make our life so colourful unexpectedly. Ahh brain's kinda dead now but I think I made my point somehow eh?


And I'll keep that scene etched in my mind for quite some time, will remember that few seconds of vulnerability which totally reminded me of the changes our own lives may throw upon us. And I guess I realise I'm getting more comfortable with being just who I am. To be natural and not always pull a strong front. Yet, as someone said to me before, perhaps I'm hurt that much before in the past such that subconsciously I still lock a part of myself inside me, refuse to show that helpless vulnerability to anyone. Still, at least I know I can be convinced to let down my guard at times, and just be myself. It's such times that I have been having the past few months post-ORD that I'm thankful for, such moments which make me feel so fortunate for everything. =)



22:59; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;