thePIANIST
Thursday, 19 March 2009

问世间情为何物?

After so many years of expounding on what love is, and what love isn't, I find myself standing at this juncture pretty much undecided.


On one hand, I never believed in love at first sight, believing more in the notion that love is a more rational decision that you've got to make after understanding a particular person more and finding that he/she is suitable for you. Yet, on the other hand, I do admit myself to be a helpless romantic - the sort that believes in the chemistry working between two people, the inexplicable increase in pounding of the heart when you are going to meet your significant other, and that love is pretty much an irrational thing.


And so, standing here as I'm turning 21 years old this year, I find myself asking: indeed, so how do you know when you're in love, or who you are in love with?


Yes, I know the theories, the plausibilities, the possibilities, the probabilities, but when it comes to real life, everything just becomes more of a mish-mash of grey matter?


I'm not entirely sure what inspired this post, nor am I certain of the crux of this post.


Let's just say, my adolescent rebellious years bloom really late...



11:38; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;