thePIANIST
Thursday, 19 March 2009

Chalet

Was at Aloha Changi for the past 3 days - Mon-Wed. Thanks to stelly/corrine for inviting my class people down to the chalet though we were kinda overage already. Haha. Ohwells, nonetheless, it feels great to mix around with the people who are just so full of energy. Gosh I seriously feel old cans.


Anyways, as with all chalets, it's lack of quality sleep and random high-ing at weird timings over weirdest things. I'll always remember zhengyang and his friend, meijun and the lack of zhongdian, amongst many more stupid things we were talking about. And of course, as with all chalets, it's a time when I get to know various people better, mix around with people who I don't usually talk to on Sundays, and then there's always people that I neglect. Still, looking on the brighter side of things, at least I managed to have good times spent. =)


And then talking to kenneth got me started thinking. I wonder, if someone who's older than me by 4 years just stepped into my life one day, would I be able to relate to him? Would I be willing to let him into the deeper recesses of my thoughts and feelings? Would I be comfortable listening to him and to seek his opinion on matters?


Well, I don't really know, and I can't say for sure. At the very least, I straightened out my thinking - relationships are a two-way thing. After all, nobody would really enjoy investing in a relationship that's not reciprocated. It's like you treat this person as one of your close friends but he/she doesn't see you as that. Thus, when the day comes and someone whom you regard as pretty close acknowledges and admits that you are someone held close to the heart, the sense of warmth and joy just bubbles in you.



21:35; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;