thePIANIST
Thursday, 23 April 2009

amazed..

Sometimes, I really do amaze myself.


By my lack of apparent emotions, by my hyposensitivity, by the way I feel, by the way I think, by the way I react, by the way I didnt react, by what I eventually said.


One part tells me that I should rave and rant, kick up a fuss and get into a ruckus, while another part of me tells me that I should remain calm and not make a scene out of everything.


And frankly, I don't even know what/how I'm feeling or thinking. Maybe that's why it's so difficult to get out of this crap, 'cause everyone is okay with everything/anything else. Nobody's sure of his own thoughts nor feelings.


At the end of the day, perhaps it's as what I say, what else is there to do except to bitch and moan?



12:31; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;