thePIANIST
Thursday, 30 April 2009

being late..

Was on my way home on the MRT just now and overheard a conversation between two sec school guys. They were going home to shower and change up before meeting up again and they started to remind each other not to be late.


A: Ehh, later meet at 3 arh? Now 2.30.. later 3 3.15 like that..
B: Okay, you call me before you leave home. You know I hate waiting for people one..
A: EHHH, please lor, I wun be later than you one lor, the other time duno who make me wait 20minutes lorrr..
B: Haha ehh, dun bring up the past liao larh okay?


Haha, I couldn't help but laugh to myself upon overhearing them. I think one of them noticed me smiling =X Okayy anyway, I was just thinking to myself, it's pretty much in everyone's blood to be late at some point in time eh. I guess my friends are all pretty acquainted with that late side of me. Haha ehh but at the very least when I'm meeting someone one-to-one, I'm usually not late. Alrights, I try my best not to eh. Haha, except for poor Isaac who waited for more than an hour for me once. =X



20:10; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;