thePIANIST
Friday, 17 April 2009

HK trip random thoughts-list

Just back home after 4 days in hong kong. Been a great 4 days there. Well, not exactly GREAT great, since I didnt buy lotsa stuff nor eat lotsa food, but at the very least, my mind's been pretty productive. More so than the past few weeks I've been (as seen from the evident lack of postings on my blog)


Had a very nice time sorting out my thoughts finally, and thought through some stuff - clearing my backlog of outdated prospective posts which should have been posted had I been able to sit down and think them through. And along with that few things, issues come to me as I soak in the views of hong kong and sometimes just a few short phrases come to mind as well. But the best part is, I finally figured out why my life's been feeling so different the past few months ever since I ORD-ed, and how much I've changed from there.


Just so I won't forget, just listing down the things that I would like to blog about over the next few days.
1) the change in my emotional landscape/outlook, way of doing things and thinking, r/ship with my family
2) the contrast between the conservativeness of my parents' generation and the more liberal attitude of my generation
3) issue of privacy and own personal space
4) way of thinking/doing/feeling of man and woman
5) the irrationality of love
6) love and sex
7) the naivety, innocence and innocuity of little kids



23:17; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;