thePIANIST
Wednesday, 29 April 2009

meeting with dingyi..

Just home after meeting dingyi at bukit panjang plaza. Ahh stepped into mac and saw him with his wife chatting away. Couldnt help but wonder whether 20 years down the road I will have someone to spend my time with, to chat with, to hold my hand and walk the park with..


Ohwell, that aside. Discussion with dingyi was pretty... interesting. Hmm, I wouldnt say it's entirely helpful and productive, but definitely there were some breakthroughs in areas I didnt foresee. I hope this helps me focus and get started on what I have to do then. Ahhh sometimes I really think I have a love-hate relationship with dingyi. Haha okayy considering my blog's linked to class blog, which in turn is linked to GUM blog, I think I should just stop here. Hehhhs.



21:52; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;