thePIANIST
Wednesday, 27 May 2009

the shopaholic within..

And it's GREAT SINGAPORE SALE soooon! WOOOTS! haha..


yeahyeah, it's the first time I'm THIS excited because I've got a list of things to buy, and I know I have the financial abilities to. WOOOOOOTS! Just now was walking around IMM quite a bit and I already saw things that were *waving* to me (quotes meijun :P)


Gosh, and some stores are already rolling out their discounts and sales and promotions that I really was quite tempted, to the extent that I had to force myself to head down to Daiso 'cos I was pretty sure there wouldn't be any promotion in there. Still, when I got there, I saw so many many little things that caught my eye, stuff that I never knew existed. HAHA.


Yeahyeah, I'm gonnna be a shopaholic this coming June so for those who have known me for years, time to see a different side of me this time! WOOOTS!


So yups, just jotting down a list of things that I wanna buy...
1) a new sling-bag to replace my horrible stanchart bag so I can gym with it, or go chalets with it
2) a new pair of shoes! HAHA.. okay my everlast and vans are just casual wear and dun really like my bata leather shoes.. so looking for something semi-formal, or smart casual.. think along the lines of hush puppies and timberland.. =X
3) 1 or 2 pairs of jeans.. err initially wanted to say 2.. then decided to be optimistic and say maybe 1, or 2... but come to think of it, who knows, it might be more than that =X =X
4) 1 or 2 pairs of berms! XD
5) a new watch! yarhh i know i just got one in feb, but i want another one that looks more sporty that I can wear for runs and swims.. hmmmmmms, one can nv have too many watches, right?
6) a nice vest.. no not leather ones -.- those that you can wear over ur shirt.. or long sleeved tee.. er yarhhh
7) x number of tshirts/polos.. where x is a number i dun even know..
8) a pair of sports shorts - for running, gymming and random sports..
9) a singlet? - for running, gymming and random sports.. but err duno if will buy notz
10) a new pair of swimming trunks! wooots! my current one is like.. dying -.-
11) briefs! haha okayyyy next....
for my 21st birthday, i'm gonna buy myself....
12) an ipod/mp3 player in preparation of the horrible uni days where long bus rides are unavoidable..
13)and...... a keyboard!!! no not the computer qwerty keyboard lah duh~~ the plug into the mains socket and then press press got music kind of keyboard.. i think my mum will so kill me for this XD


and that somewhat concludes my shopping list.. for now.. okok hopefully that's it.. it's enough to burn a hole in my bank account.. but ohwells, as i alr forewarned my mum.. i'm so gonnna spend at least a thousand bucks this time round XD


haha retail therapy mahh... so, shopping khakis anyone? =D



00:00; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;