thePIANIST
Tuesday, 5 May 2009

swim

Finally had a good swim today.. after.. *checks schedule for the past few months*.. GOSHH more than a month ago.. No wonder my tan's like dying..


Hmm should have baked in the sun for longer eh. Maybe should go sentosa chiong one whole day lie on the beach and roast myself charred. Haha anyone interested??


So after my swim, passed by 7-11 and couldnt resist getting 100-plus and milo bar. Erm, comfort food? Haha. Hey, it's such things that make my day alrights. Sometimes I really feel that I'm a lil' kiddo, fancy me high-ing over such trivial little things. But I guess, at the end of the day, I'm just that kind of simple guy who takes immense joy in the smallest of things in everyday life. :)



21:45; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;