thePIANIST
Saturday, 9 May 2009

talk about an emotional rollercoaster...

Bleahhhs. Always hate emotional rollercoaster. Especially if they happen in like a day. GOSH. URGH. Or even just a span of a few minutes. Always feel super dumb at the end of it all - seriously makes me feel like I'm schizo...


And it's hopeful in anticipation, to fear in anticipation, to impatience, to worried, to sad and emo, to non-chalance, to bo-chap, to heck-it, to anger, to frustration, to emo, to exasperation, to resignation, to emo, to joy, to dumb, to guilty, to joy, to dumb, to guilty, to feel like crying, to feel like laughing...


And now, I think I'm still in that mix between duno whether to cry or laugh. Haha. Alrights I think I'll stick with the latter then. =)



22:14; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;