thePIANIST
Wednesday, 17 June 2009

"ahhh.. life" =)

These couple of weeks have really been fun. Yea been a long time since I last came here. It's not that there's nothing in my mind; in fact, it's just that I can't seem to 'verbalise' them into thoughts - they are still mostly formless and shapeless...


Ohwells, main thing is that I've been hanging out with people, and shopping too! Prob gonna publish my list of GSS acquisitions after I'm done with everything. Haha..


So anyways, had a really great time with alison graceh songyang today. Supposed to meet at 8.30am at dover mrt to head down to NUH to donate blood for yiihuan's FYP thinggy but uhm, yarh my old friend just came visiting >.< Had a few weird dreams which totally kept me occupied until 10.30am.


Haha okok so rushed down to bugis to meet them, before heading down to iluma walkings around and then nua-ing at coffee. oooo I'm like totally addicted to coffee bean's tea latte! =D Ahhh that's life man. Then headed down to chinatown to get some random stuff before finally ending up at holland V's essential brews for dinner at 6 plus chatted till 10-ish 11. =) was really really great time spent tgt mann.


Had a really nice time just chatting after dinner - from our favourite topic of love and its related subsidiaries, to serious topics like diff ppl having diff issues with various issues of religion, church, cohabitation etc etc to more relaxed random casual topics like what kinda house u wanna get in the future, speed dating, probable (and improbable) couples etc etc...


Ahhh had a few eureka moments along the way through the course of conversation, and a few more thought-provoking discussions and ideas that totally sprung to life in my mind. Shall leave those to future posts. Kinda in a blissful mood today so shan't go down there.. =)


I think our class has just gone into a different stage. And.. haha I think I shan't complain/rant about the random class dynamics anymore in the future - I have come to realise that we all change as time goes by and a few things just totally warmed my heart. Nahh, don't wanna list those explicitly so I'll just leave off with this.... I love people dynamics, random small dinners, spontaneous enthusiasm, and talkable friends. =) fuzzy warmth and bliss =)



00:00; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;