thePIANIST
Friday, 19 June 2009

Nobody - Wonder Girls

Talk about fan vids mannn. This one is a total blow off my mind.



Well, tried running a search online for these 5 guys and I can't get any info because it's all in Thai. So anyways, regardless of whether they are gays or not, the fact that they are guys and they are THAT daring enough to do this out I totally salute them mann.


But that said, you can see that their actions are not exactly totally in sync yet. The original one by wonder girls still win hands down larhh.. So yuppppps, here it is! WOOOOOTS! =D



English Translation I found online:
You know I still love you baby
and it will never change


I want Nobody Nobody but You
I want Nobody Nobody but You
Your the only one I want the only one I need
I want Nobody Nobody Nobody Nobody


I don't like how you push me away
Not paying attention to what I gotta say
Why do you try to introduce me to guys who cant compare to what you have to share


Pretending all this is what I need
You say you're far from perfect
Stop all your self-pity
If you really know me
You'll stop your stupid insecurities


I want Nobody Nobody but You
I want Nobody Nobody but You
You're the one only I want the only one I need
I want Nobody Nobody Nobody Nobody


I am happy when you are with me
Your body completes but you never believe me
Why do you want me to meet someone new when you know i will never be content leaving you


Pretending all this is what I need
You say you're far from perfect
Stop all your self-pity
If you really know me
You'll stop your stupid insecurities


I want Nobody Nobody but You
I want Nobody Nobody but You
You're the one only I want the only one i need
I want Nobody Nobody Nobody


I dont want nobody body I dont want nobody body


Without you life cant continue
No other man can please me like you do


I want Nobody Nobody but You
I want Nobody Nobody but You
You're the one only I want the only one i need
I want Nobody Nobody Nobody Nobody


Back to the place when we were so young and wild and free
and I wanna travel back in time to our past
thinking back now my dream is gone
dont go is all I wanna hear you say
Why do you push me away
I dont want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you



22:16; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;