thePIANIST
Tuesday, 4 August 2009

confused no more..

Alright, sorted out my thoughts a bit. At least now I know I'm not confused. I just needed some time to mull over things and figure things out. As Darren says, life's a journey of discovery and enlightenment. Indeed, it can get interesting at times, but also troubling as well.


Anyhows, am feeling way better after some time spent alone. Well, not exactly alone though.


As I said a week ago, it's high time I wake up and take control of my own life. And trust me, it really feels great to have a sense of direction, to know what you're working for, and to at least feel that you have some semblence of control and order in your life. When life throws crap at you, it's normal to just sit around and bitch and moan. But ultimately, staying at that stage aint getting you nowhere. If you know there's a problem, stand up and work around it, and get down to doing something about it.


And yes, it really feels great to know that you're working towards something and having that sense of control over your life, even if it's minuscule or microscopic.


Yeah baby, yeahhhh.



22:04; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;