thePIANIST
Tuesday, 22 September 2009

dropping by..

Been some time since I last spent some time here. Just felt like popping by today, somehow. Don't have a proper topic in my mind to talk about either, so it's really just random movement of my fingers over the keyboard.


Let's see.. some common questions (and hence common answers) I get from people:
How's life? nothing spectecular, the usual, studying and stuff...
How's studies/school? not too bad, just trying to catch up with all the readings and slowly adapting to stuff..
Are you very stressed? stressful kindof but not till the extent where I can't cope - I guess it's positive stress that I'm experiencing, nothing I can't handle yet..


I realise I really can't do mundane posts anymore..



01:55; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;