thePIANIST
Tuesday, 17 November 2009

quick post - hiatus, inertia, motivation

Just dropping by for a quick post.


Went house visitation with dingyi and wanjie just now, and i must say it felt real good. Felt good because I was finally doing something productive again and hey, I must say I'm motivated to do my part for the church and for the Lord once again. =)


And I figured the reason I lost my drive some time back was because I took a hiatus - the only thing that'll result from a hiatus is inertia. And it's something that's very real for me in many aspects. Started mugging today *finally*and I actually felt the drive to mug and the quest/thirst for more. Went house visitation, immersed myself in thoughts of tuanqi next year and I'm motivated to start doing a good job out of it.


The only thing is that I need to keep these things going and moving, and not afford another hiatus again. As someone once told me - I need to steer clear of self-fulfilling prophesies and I only just realised how operative it is in my life. Is it too late for this realisation? Well, maybe in some aspects it might be a tad too late, but at least from now on, I know that's a pitfall I need to keep in mind to avoid.


And now, it's back to Tan Keng Feng and his articles on negligence, harrassment, and false imprisonment. =)



22:31; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;