thePIANIST
Monday, 18 January 2010

I could sing of Your love forever

Happened to pop by my blog and I realised I haven't posted anything in this new year. Maybe I'll get down to talking about my resolutions, maybe I won't. Either way, this post most definitely isn't about resolutions.


Halfway through my criminal law readings for Tuesday - will do the other half tomorrow. I should be heading to bed at such an unearthly hour, given that I need to be in school around 10-ish for more research and my day tomorrow probably only ends around 10pm. So that's a good 12hours in school.


Somehow, I'm feeling this zen now. At a most weird time, to say the least. I'm not done with my school work, I have choir scores to revise/memorise, I have to wake up early, I'm not exactly having things going most smoothly, having personal stuff to sort out, having church work to ponder about, and of course the list can go on indefinitely. Yet, it's really weird. It's a subtle zen that I have not been acquainted with.


I'm pretty sure I'll be back on this space pretty soon - sometime this week. I've got lots of sorting out to do, to ramble about some issues, and more importantly, to sort out the balance for school-church-others.


Alright then. What an anti-climatic first post for 2010. And on a very belated note, blessed 2010 to everyone out there, and may the Lord continue to lead, guide and bless each and everyone of us, for Great is His faithfulness, in His time and in His plan! :)



03:57; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;