thePIANIST
Monday, 15 February 2010

A New Dawn

Wrote this last year V-Day as I was walking home after a day's work of teaching piano - was inspired by the moon. Was reading through my previous blog posts and came across this and I thought it was apt to repost it here. I guess it serves as an introduction to my next post.. Once again, this is dedicated to all lovers out there. =)


A New Dawn
As I lift my eyes to the moon,
I see a new dawn breaking -
As sure as the monsoon;
A new weather in the making.


The hope for a season like Spring,
Or is it something like Winter?
The yearning for all things fine bring,
Or would it be better if storms banter? -
Replete with fun and humour and mirth,
Ornate with pain and sorrow and girth.


Extrapolate the sun against the rain,
Lamentations of Spring in the cold,
Manifestations of such juxtapositions -
Oh, the beauty that exudes therein!


Love, the irony that comes within,
Or the unbecomings and irrationalities,
Verily, verily, it overturns the
Expectations, of a new dawn.



01:03; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;