a simple stroll,a simple chat;
a simple drink,
a simple touch;
a stroll of catching up,
a stroll of joy;
a stroll of knowing more,
a stroll of ease;
a drink of surprise,
a drink of touch.
Wonder what's with the gush of feelings and thoughts.
Maybe it was the simplicity of it all, or the sincerity of it all.
Perhaps it was the quietness of it which spoke volumes to me.
And I finally understand how wonderful and fortunate it is to have unassuming friends - the sort of ease you feel when someone simply wears his cards on his sleeve. Knowing that he has no hidden agenda, nor being secretly manipulative, the trust and comfort level is gratifying to say the least.
Which made me think of the friends I have in life, and I once again said a silent prayer for you - for strength, wisdom and joy.
And it struck me that it would be indeed wonderful if I could have that simple someone, being unassuming and understanding, being always there for me. Being sensitive too. I don't ask for a lot. Just someone for a quick hug, and a peck on the cheek, and someone to reassure me when the world is crumbling that everything will be alright. Ahh, suddenly this song comes to mind again.
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责