thePIANIST
Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Choir elections - a new chapter

Had post-concert celebrations followed by choir elections.


So my commitment for choir AY10/11 would be Asst Student Conductor and Bass Section Leader. And I'm already being asked whether I'll be able to cope with the double posts coupled with law school. And the answer is, I really won't know until I try.


As for SL, I was wondering about the responsibilities once again, and I thought to myself, why the heck did I agree to take it up? Having done SL in rioHC, I told myself, at the time when I entered NUSchoir, that I shall not take up SL again. It's not that I didn't enjoy it. I had fun with my section mates, made really good friends in there and thoroughly enjoyed the exposure given during my JC days. That said, I fully well know that SL job can be quite a crappy one. So once again the same old question - why then did I agree to take it up?


And then I figured, it's really for the love of music, for the friends, and the relationships that will be built along the way. So therein marks the opening of a new chapter in my choral journey experience, a new milestone in my uni life, and the start of weaving many more memories that will be held dear to my heart many many years down the road.


Looking forward to working alongside Gabriel and JiaLoon, as well as the rest of the comm.


So from now until a year later, may the Lord bless and guide me.



00:34; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;