thePIANIST
Tuesday, 9 March 2010

a few quick observations

Been busy since the start of the semester chionging choir scores, worrying about the JYF programmes, amongst many other things. So much so that I realised I haven't had the time to really sit down and think stuff. Not even the CNY 'break', if you would even call it a break.


Anyhows, I don't want to get into my pensive mood, at least not the night before VV 2010.


I realise that when I really don't like something, I will have zero motivation for it. Zilch. And that is what my Legal Theory has relegated into. Yes but it cannot go on like this. Not when there's only one and a half more months to the final exams. In another 1.5mths, I'll be taking my first paper on 26 April. And I'm still convincing myself to get into the mugging mood, my mind quite happily telling itself that school has just started and I should be GETTING into the mugging mood.


Oh well, truth be told. I'm not the wee bit prepared for anything. So that's why I'll be reading all my Legal Theory materials starting from the next lesson onwards, and hopefully engaging with them. And in view of the gravity of the issue, I have asked Priscilla to give me a slap if I turn up for class next Tuesday unprepared.


Alright now, Legal Theory aside, I know there are many more random bits and pieces that are floating around which I have yet to catch hold of and put them into the larger fabric of my conscious mind. Yet I do know that my subconscious is already overloading - that I'm now resorting to escapism (subconsciously). I'll just let it be for another night. I'll sort things out after VV tmr.


I will sort things out.



20:11; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;