Was looking at my hamster just now and I wished I could lead its way of life - just eat, sleep, laze around. How carefree isn't it? But then again, I never really know whether I'll enjoy that kind of life until I've actually tried it eh.
---
Was chatting with my dad and he shared a bit about stuff. Talked about his work where he talked about his colleague of 30+ years resigning, and then he suddenly opened an envelope and passed me a few slips of paper together with a card. Apparently his teacher's daughter (who is about the same age as him) got involved in a car accident and passed away last month. His teacher stays in the US but comes back to Singapore once every 2 years, and they'll always meet up with his other friends and teachers too.
He was telling me about the nice stuff his teacher used to do, the kind of heart she had, and lamented that nowadays people are so different. And I have to agree. Things change. Oh well. Then the conversation about how people used to talk less and just do more, but people nowadays tend to talk a lot in beautiful flowery language but actions lacklustre.
Ahh and there's always a time for something. When the time is up, it's time to move on.