thePIANIST
Thursday, 1 April 2010

in His time

Feeling a lil' feverish right now - guess it ain't exactly the best time to blog, but there's just a few things that I wanna pen down here before I go crash.


Had family prayer meeting yest night and it felt really good. In the sense that everyone made the effort to meet together on a weeknight to share about their lives, and testimony of how God has worked in our lives these couple of months. Was pretty much in line with what have been in my mind recently.


It was awesome to see His grace and providence in my loved ones. While some may say that it might be just coincidence how the sequence of events in each and everyone's lives unravel, yet it was too beautifully coincidental, way exceeding serendipity, just like I think that the universe is such a beautifully wonderful place that it must take more than a random BANG to result in such intricacies of life.


Anyhow, seeing how God always has His plans and His time, it's just so comforting to know that He has His way in my life. Even though sometimes we don't understand why things happen, or why it should happen to us, we need to be patient and wait upon Him - for He will tell us when the time is right. Just like how my dad waited for 1yr 9mths, and my siblings with their fair share of wait. Reflecting on my life, I know that there were answers that I had to wait for a full year before I finally realised the rationale behind the initial events.


That said, it's really not easy to just wait. Given the fast-paced world we are in, where we get impatient when the bus does not come after 5-10mins, or the noodles take more than 3-5mins to cook, where the sending/receiving of emails are immediate, patience is such a rare virtue.


So I'm penning it down here, to remind myself to be patient for everything, for things that I have waited for years but still get no answer because ultimately I know He has His plans and time.


In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful
in His time
Lord please show me everyday
that You're teaching me Your way
that You do just what You say
in Your time


-----


And yesterday, I finally managed to get over something which happened some 10 months ago. It wasn't like a huge sigh of relief when that realisation came, but the amazing thing was I finally realised WHY something happened. And the feeling was cathartic. It's like you finally understood why you learn logarithms in AMaths, why we have to IMAGINE that complex numbers actually existed and that they actually can occupy a loci, and fully understood all the Shakespeare plays. Thank God for that realisation and with that, may I be able to help people along in the same light.


Ahh wondering if my current fever is brought about by my stress from chionging LAWR last week, or due to some spiritual issues I have to sort out.



00:33; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;