thePIANIST
Monday, 29 November 2010

Because we cherish things only after they are gone

And I never expected myself to feel this way. Perhaps it goes to show I'm human after all. I'm not entirely emo, just penning down my thoughts so that I can get this out of my system for now, before my last paper later.

Dearest Fuzzy,
It's been more than a year since we've been together, and I hope that your passing is due to old age and not of my neglect. I'm sorry that I haven't been giving you enough attention all these while, especially during the exam period. I knew this day would come, but I never expect it to be so soon. Yeah the average lifespan of a hamster is about 2 years, but everything just seems so sudden. I guess, one can never fully prepare himself for such things. Anyhow, it's been awesome to have you around, even though initially I did complain about cleaning your cage. After a while, I get used to it and it's a good relaxation exercise, and it's always satisfying to see you running around the clean cage, pushing the food holder to one side because you like to hide in the resulting gap, and then running on the wheel for a few seconds before you decide you are tired, and then burrowing in the bath sand because it's comfortable. You would always unravel the recycled paper and the colourful things in the wood shavings and bring them to your house, where you decorated it. To know that you have passed on in this favourite house of yours is perhaps some form of comfort to me.

Rest in peace, and you'll always have a place in my life.



10:16; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;