thePIANIST
Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Week 3 of yr 2 sem 2

2 weeks have passed already. They weren't easy and I must say that 2011 started off on a tired note. Nonetheless, I'm really thankful that God has held on to me all these while.

Week 1 was about getting used to having lessons again (and it didn't help that the modules this sem aren't particularly easy); week 2 was about getting used to having tutorials (and making time to prepare for them).

With that, I think week 3 has started on the right note :) Think I'm slowly getting the hang of the sem which is a great improvement from the previous 3 semesters. Still, there's UCF starting this week and many more random stuff along the way that will pop up. Holding on to His promises and His word.

在你爱里我要宣告,我软弱得改变,
在你爱里我要宣告你是王。
在你爱里我要宣告,我不在罪中打转,
是你带领着我得胜。

靠着耶稣得胜,靠着耶稣得胜,
终此生要靠着主爱去得胜。
靠着耶稣得胜,靠着耶稣得胜,
不必惧怕挫败,深知主恩更广阔,
是你带领着我得胜。

And that's why I could go to church on Sunday with smile, without my tired disposition (or at least for most part of the day), and that's why I could go to school today without the dreadful look.

Jiayou!



00:56; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;