thePIANIST
Thursday, 10 February 2011

hearing

It's the hearing. Or rather, the lack-of. And it's not the first time this happens. And as much as I wish it would be the last, I'm afraid it most probably will not be.

But what can I say? I'm angsty, and much frustrated. But I still have to deal with it. And that's why I'm tons frustrated when such things happen.

I think I'll grow up to be blind, deaf, and then might as well just chop off my nose.

Such thoughts crossed my mind before. And lately they seem to visit me more often.

I'll just hope this is a passing phase.

Labels: ,




01:08; The Pianist'

thePIANIST;
~ice dragon~
edmund
twenty one
phpps tchs hci nus
bmt-b sispec-g eti-ep
npcc choir
piano

theLOVE;
violin
saxaphone
jazz
spiritual revival.renewal
books
lit
friends
love

theWISH;
personalised room
keyboard
games
books
love
guitar lesson
jazz piano lesson

theCHATTERBOX;




theESCAPES;

theHISTORY;